To keep it simple, Carol charges clients by the hour and sends invoices at the end of a job or monthly, whichever comes first. Rates vary based on type of work and the travel required. A three-hour minimum may apply.
Please do not hesitate to contact Carol to inquire about the rate for the work you need.
How other expenses are handled:
- Procuring necessary supplies are client expenses. Purchases made by Carol on client’s behalf are reimbursed by client upon receipt (file supplies, shelving or storage solutions, equipment purchases, minor shipping costs, etc.)
- Contractual relationships overseen for client are agreed to, signed and paid between client and contractor (packing/moving companies, organization system installations, conference/hotel site agreements, technical support, auction/consignment firms, and craftsmen, etc.)
- Transport via Carol’s vehicle for job requirements such as hauling, errands, client concierge support, may entail per mile charges.
- Client sites or supply acquisition outside a 25 mile drive radius of Carol’s office require travel time charges.
- Available to travel to client sites nationwide. Transportation fares, room & board expenses are additional.
Carol may need to see your project/space in-person in order to plan a solution that achieves your goals and assess time and fees.